Slocum, Karla (ed), 'Special Issue: Blackness and Tourism', Souls: A Critical Journal of Black Politics, Culture, and Society, Vol 19 No 1 (2017).
* Tanya Shields, Magnolia Longing: The Plantation Tour as Palimpsest
* Bianca C Williams, 'Giving Back' to Jamaica: Experiencing Community and Conflict while Traveling with Diasporic Heart
* Armond R Towns, The 'Lumpenproletariat’s Redemption': Black Radical Potentiality and LA Gang Tours
* Karla Slocum, Black Towns and the Civil War: Touring Battles of Race, Nation, and Place
* Carla Maria Guerrón Montero, 'To Preserve is to Resist': Threading Black Cultural Heritage from within in Quilombo Tourism
* Renée Alexander Craft, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: general works
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)