Skelton, Richard, Beyond the Fell Wall (Dorset: Little Toller, 2015).
Richard Skelton has spent nearly half a decade living in a small valley, high in the Furness hills of Cumbria, in northern England. Beyond the Fell Wall is a distillation of his thoughts and observations on this particular patch of land.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)