Merriman, Peter and Clarsen, Georgine and Mom, Gijs (ed), 'Special Section on Travel Writing and Knowledge Transfer', Transfers: Interdisciplinary Journal of Mobility Studies, Vol 6 No 3 (2016), pp. 41-122.
* 'Itinerant Knowledge Production in European Travel Writing-Introduction' (Florian Krobb & Dorit Müller)
* 'Knowledge, Travel, and Embodied Thought: Restlessness in Herder's Journal of My Voyage in the Year 1769' (John K. Noyes)
* ' Reconstruction-Fiction-Transfer: Imparting Ethno-aesthetic Knowledge in John Hawkesworth's Report on Cook's First Voyage to the South Pacific (1768-1771)' (Sebastian Kaufmann)
* 'At the Threshold to the New World: Equator Crossings, Sunsets, and Claude Levi-Strauss's Tristes Tropiques' (Michael Bies)
* 'Time and the Other in Nineteenth-Century German Travel Writing on Africa' (Tracey Reimann-Dawe)
* 'New Mobilities, Spaces, and Ideas to Market: European Travel Writers and the Making of a Genre-Comment' (Steven D. Spalding)
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: special issues
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)