Davies, John, Walking the M62  (: John Davies, 2008).
During the months of September and October 2007 John Davies took a walk across the north of England following the route of the M62 motorway east to west from Hull to his home back in Liverpool.
This is an edited version of the daily entries John posted on his walk website, with additional passages and a new 7-page introduction. Also including 12 b&w pictures from the walk, John's 'Twitter' archive and a useful reference list, this is an entertaining and thought-provoking record of a remarkable journey.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)