Cortázar, Julio and Dunlop, Carol, Autonauts of the cosmoroute : a timeless voyage from Paris to Marseilles , translated by Anne McLean (London: Telegram, 2008).
"Autonauts of the Cosmoroute" is a love story, an irreverent travelogue of elaborate tales and snapshots detailing Julio Cortazar and Carol Dunlop's thirty-three-day voyage on the Paris-Marseilles freeway in 1982. Satirizing modern travel and the great explorers, this sparkling work pushes life and literature to surreal extremes.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)