Cotner, Jon and Fitch, Andy, Ten Walks / Two Talks (Brooklyn: Ugly Duckling Presse, 2010).
Ten Walks / Two Talks combines a series of sixty-minute, sixty-sentence walks around Manhattan with a pair of roving dialogues - one which takes place during a late-night 'philosophical' ramble through Central Park. Mapping 21st-century New York, Cotner and Fitch update the meandering and meditative form of Basho's travel diaries to construct a descriptive / dialogic fugue.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)