Danticat, Edwidge, 'No Greater Shame'  in Pat Chin and Greg Dunkel and Sara Flounders and Kim Ives (ed), Haiti: A Slave Revolution. 200 Years after 1804. Revised edition. (New York: International Action Center, 2010), pp. 165-172.
Originally published in The Haitian Boston Reporter (May 2003), this is an account of the author's visit to the Comfort Suites hotel in Miami, used as a detention centre for Haitian refugees.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)