Borodale, Sean, Notes for an Atlas (n.p.: Isinglass, 2003).
Notes for an Atlas is a 370-page poem written whilst walking around London. It was first published in November 2003 and reprinted in 2007.The poem was recommended by Robert Macfarlane in the Guardian Summer Books 2005, where he described it as an 'extraordinary poem ... [which] rings with sadness, haphazardness and utterly modern beauty.'
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)