Raney, Bill and Raney, Jo Anne Walker, Letters to Zerky: A Legacy to a Lost Son and a Road Trip Around the World (Santa Cruz, CA: Nickelodeon Press, 2009).
In 1967 and 1968, Bill and JoAnne Raney, along with their ten-month-old son Zerky and their dog Tarzan, took a trip around the world in a Volkswagen bus they had bought in Germany. Forty years later, Bill tells the tale in the letters he wrote so that Zerky might someday know of his great adventure.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)