Johnson, David (ed), 'Special issue 'Travellers' Tales: Alternative Traditions'', Wasafiri No 34 (2001).
Includes: A Persian Reports on Europe: 1599-1604; A Greenlander in Denmark: 1724; The Diary of an Irishman in England: 1775; A Venezuelan Observes Boston Life in September 1784; An Indian in Europe: 1787; 19th-Century France in the Eyes of a Moroccan Traveller; A 'Bushman' Kidnapped in Capetown in 1873; Lonely Londoners 1890s Style.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: special issues
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)