Buzard, James and Childers, Joseph (ed), 'Special issue on Victorian Ethnographies', Victorian Studies, Vol 41 No 3 (1998).
Contributors include Vincent P Pecora, Ian Duncan, Borislav Knezevic, Sarah Winter, Susan Hegeman and Christopher Herbert.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: special issues
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)