Watson, Catherine, Roads Less Traveled: Dispatches from the Ends of the Earth (Minneapolis: Syren Book Co, 2005).
Catherine Watson's best travel essays, collected from a quarter century of prize-winning journalism.
This collection of essays, often requested by Watson's readers and reprinted by permission from the Star Tribune, spans thirty years and seven continents. Vivid, lyrical, sometimes humorous, always sensitive, her writing leads readers beyond exotic geography and into the rich terrain of the human heart.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)