Lackey, Kris, RoadFrames: The American Highway Narrative (Lincoln and London: University of Nebraska Press, 1997).
RoadFrames surveys America’s fascination with highway travel. In a lively discussion of books written as early as 1903 and as recently as 1994, Kris Lackey reveals the crucial roles the highway and automobile travel have played through generations of American writing.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: studies of travel to ...
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)